Yeu Anh Van 2.0

Font Size

Profile

Layout

Direction

Menu Style

Cpanel

Starting a Business: Business Plans 3

Choose the best response for each one

Questions

1. This ___________________ ( = number) is the estimate of sales for the first three years.
  figure
  numeral
  fact

2. For certain types of businesses, a list of people who have already ___________________ an interest in buying your products should be included in the business plan.
  said
  expressed
  exclaimed

3. Here is a description of the market segments ( = groups of people/organizations) we will be ___________________. ( = focusing on)
  trying
  searching
  targeting

4. We plan to purchase 60% of the equipment, and ___________________ ( = rent) the other 40%.
  lease
  take out
  take on

5. How do you plan to advertise your products? Do you have a detailed market ___________________ plan?
  penitentiary
  pension
  penetration

6. We have an issue with certain ___________________ ( = details/characteristic) of your sales strategy.
  characters
  aspects
  flashbacks

7. Did you include an analysis of ___________________ ( = similar) products available on the market today?
  comparable
  compared
  common

8. This is a detailed list of all the costs ___________________ with ( = relating to) the program.
  assorted
  associated
  aspirated

9. Do you have to obtain any legal ___________________ before the product can be introduced on the market?
  law
  authorization
  acceptance

10. An "organization chart" describes the ___________________ of the enterprise. ( = business)
  building
  construction
  structure

Answers

1. This ___________________ ( = number) is the estimate of sales for the first three years.
  figure
  numeral
  fact

2. For certain types of businesses, a list of people who have already ___________________ an interest in buying your products should be included in the business plan.
  said
  expressed
  exclaimed

3. Here is a description of the market segments ( = groups of people/organizations) we will be ___________________. ( = focusing on)
  trying
  searching
  targeting

4. We plan to purchase 60% of the equipment, and ___________________ ( = rent) the other 40%.
  lease
  take out
  take on

5. How do you plan to advertise your products? Do you have a detailed market ___________________ plan?
  penitentiary
  pension
  penetration

6. We have an issue with certain ___________________ ( = details/characteristic) of your sales strategy.
  characters
  aspects
  flashbacks

7. Did you include an analysis of ___________________ ( = similar) products available on the market today?
  comparable
  compared
  common

8. This is a detailed list of all the costs ___________________ with ( = relating to) the program.
  assorted
  associated
  aspirated

9. Do you have to obtain any legal ___________________ before the product can be introduced on the market?
  law
  authorization
  acceptance

10. An "organization chart" describes the ___________________ of the enterprise. ( = business)
  building
  construction
  structure