1. In the textile industry, the term “gunny” refers to ___burlap that is not of the best quality.
2. . ___ their senses, many-celled animals perceive what is happening in their environment.
3. Loganberries can be used in jams ___ their juice.
4. The ________wanted to continue their tour even though the bus had broken down.
5. A symbol of the ancient competition, the Olympic flame burns ________ throughout the games.
6. The United States is ________ that there are five time zones.
7. The painting ________ to the art museum last week.
8. ________ cheaper, Belinda would have bought it.
9. Because aluminum is lighter and cheaper ________, it is frequently used for high-tension power transmission.
10. People usually can get a sufficient amount of the calcium their bodies ________ from the food they consume.
11. Indiana University, one of the largest in the nation, is located ________ town.
12. The gila monster is ________ poisonous lizards found in North America.
13. Although most adopted persons want to know who their natural parents are, some who have found them wish that they ________ the experience of meeting.
15. Hybrids have one more ________ per plant than the other varieties.
16. In the U.S. more than 60 percent of all high school students who ________ continue their education.
17. To relieve pressure in the skull, ________ into the blood.
18. Whole-grain food products ________ in most large supermarkets across the UnitedStates and Canada.
19. ________ the catfish is prized for its taste.
20. The life of Benjamin Franklin, a practical man ________ many stories have been told, was unusually productive.