1. The Commitments of Traders Report is released by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission on eleventh day of each month.
2. All data in computer are changed into electronic pulses by an input unit.
3. the lion has long been a symbol of strength, power, and it is very cruel.
4. Ester Forbes won the 1943 Pulitzer Prize in American history for her biographer of Paul Revere.
5. To see the Statue of Liberty and taking pictures from the top of the Empire State Building are two reasons for visiting New York City.
6. It is imperative that a graduate student maintains a grade point average of "B" in his major field.
7. The fossils represent animals or plants that had hard and usually well-developed body structure.
8. Air pollution, together with littering, are causing many problems in our large, industrial cities today.
9. The woman had took the money from the cash register before she left for lunch.
10. When T.S.Eliot's "The Wasteland" appeared in 1922, critics were divided as to how good it was written.
11. The practical and legal implications of euthanasia, the practice of causing the death of a person suffering from an incurable disease, are so controversial as it is illegal in most countries.
12. The federal government recommends that all expectant women will not only refrain from smoking but also avoid places where other people smoke.
13. Above 80 percent of the laborers at the construction site are temporary workers.
14. Either a savings and loan company or a bank can borrow money to those people who want to buy a home.
15. Because of the long drought citizens were told that it was imperative that in future they will save as much water as possible.
16. The color of the Red Sea is due to a minute alga, or sea plant, whose forms huge patches of a blood red tint.
17. The church it was open, and the choir was having a last minute rehearsal.
18. The prime rate is the rate of interest that a bank will charge when it borrows money to its best clients.
19. In 1903, when the Wright brothers announced they had invented a flying machine, his news was generally ignored.
20. In today's competitive markets, even small businesses had better to advertise on TV and radio in order to gain a share of the market.