1. Nowadays illegally documents purchased are much more difficult to recognize than before.
2. Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
3. The ordinary cold, which is ours most common sickness, is a rival disease whose cure has not yet been found.
4. After studying all the new materials, the student was able to rise his test score by twenty-five points.
5. Under the crust of the Earth are bubbling hot liquids that sometime rise to the surface.
6. So good the salesman was that he passed his target after only six months in the job.
7. Mathematics is such important field and serves so many of the sciences that it is a prerequisite for studying every scientific discipline.
8. Before lumberjacks had mechanical equipments, they used horses and ropes to drag logs.
9. The Pickerel Frog, native to Southern Canada and the Eastern United States, should be avoided because their skin secretions are lethal to small animals and irritating to humans.
10. Grandma Moses having been able to continue farming, she might never have begun to paint.
11. Grasses form a substantial partly of the diet of many ruminants.
12. The students were tired when they finally arrived at the ruins had read about the previous night.
13. When there is a few money remaining after all expenses have been paid, we say that a small economic surplus or profit has been created.
14. My brother is in California on vacation, but I wish he was here so that he could help me repair my car.
15. Almost poetry is more enjoyable when it is read aloud.
16. A number of novels submitted their manuscripts under pseudonyms to conceal the fact that they were women.
17. In the ionosphere, gases have been partly ionized for high frequency radiation from the sun and other sources.
18. Dislike the gorilla, the male adult chimpanzee weighs under 200 pounds.
19. Each of the students in the accounting class has to type their own research paper this semester.
20. The flag of the original first colonies may or may not have been made by Betsy Ross during the Revolution.