1. Mrs. Stevens, along with her cousins from New Mexico, are planning to attend the festivities.
2. Geochemistry includes the study of the movement of elements from one place to another as a result of processes chemical.
3. Spell correctly is easy with the aid of a number of word processing programs for personal computers.
4. Esperanto is an unique language because it was created by a man called Ludwig Zamenhoff.
5. Every student must make up their own study list of the classes he is going to take at the beginning of the quarter.
6. We had planned to go to the movies but because of the amount of work I had I spent the evening to study.
7. Because the residents had worked so diligent to renovate the old building, the manager had a party.
8. A space is the last frontier for man to conquer.
9. Magnesium, the lightest of our structural metals, has an important place among common engineering materials because of their weight.
10. Fountain pens first became commercial available about a hundred years ago.
11. In A Farewell to Arms (1926), Hemmingway tried to capture the feelings the American people at the end of World War I.
12. Upon reading "Innocent Abroad" by Mark Twain, one begins to understand the value of your common sense.
13. It is essential that cancer is diagnosed and treated as early as possible in order to assure a successful cure.
14. The system for helping slaves escape to the north was called the "Underground Railroad", though it was neither underground or a railroad.
15. Labor Day is always celebrated on first Monday in September.
16. The regulation requires that everyone who holds a non-immigrant visa reports his address to the federal government in January of each year.
17. Bronze after being heated by a strong flame will change color, especially when exposure to hydrogen.
18. George is not enough intelligent to pass this economics class without help.
19. If dinosaurs would have continued roaming the earth, man would have evolved quite differently.
20. The vase has the same design, but it is different shaped from that one.