1. The guide told the tourists that it was a good restaurant specializing in seafood just round the corner from the museum.
2. Balloons have been used in various wars not only to direct artillery fire and report troop movements however to carry bombs and protect against low-flying planes.
3. During the early part of the Colonial period, living conditions were hard, and people have had little time for reading and studying.
4. The Indians of the southwestern United States are famous for their beautiful art work, especially handmade jewelry cast from silver, carved from stones, or decorations with beads and feathers.
5. Although both of them are trying to get the scholarship, she has the highest grades.
6. Until his last class at the university in 1978, Dod always turns in all of his assignments on time.
7. Because of the approaching storm, the wind began to blow hard and the sky became dark as evening.
8. The artist tried stimulate interest in painting by taking his students to the museums.
9. Marta being chosen as the most outstanding student of her campus made her parents very happy.
10. Mr. Peters used to think of hisself as the only president of the company.
11. Factoring is the process of finding two or more expressions whose product is equal as the given expression.
12. Sodium, usually a metal, and chlorine, usually a gas, they react to form the solid sodium chloride, or table salt.
13. No longer is scientific discovery a matter of one person alone working.
14. The Alaskan malamute, used extensively for pulling sleds, is closely related about the wolf.
15. His secretary called inform us he would be late for the meeting.
16. She must retyping the report, before she hands it in to the director of financing.
17. A dam stops the flow of water, creating a reservoir and raise the level of water.
18. Professional medical schools were organized in the 1780s and surgery made major gains when anesthetics was perfected in the 1840s.
19. Not only Kingsley House Settlement nor all phases of the civic life of New Orleans keenly interested Eleanor McMain.
20. It may be argued that modern presidents have far great responsibilities than their predecessors did.