1. The freshman failed to follow the advice of her senior that he studied hard and not go out too much.
2. Earwax lubricates and protects the ear from foreign matter such water and insects.
3. How the Earth is in the shadow of the moon, we see an eclipse of the sun.
4. The MX is a four-stages rocket with an 8,000-mile range, larger than that of the Minuteman.
5. People from temperate climates cannot survive for long in temperatures extreme.
6. Because of the severe snow storm and the road blocks, the air force dropped food and medical supplies close the city.
7. As every other nation, the United States used to define its unit of currency, the dollar, in terms of the gold standard.
8. A farmer's tractor is like a powerful horse, as it plows field, pulls trailers, and moves heavy loads.
9. Many different combination of foods can give us the essentials we need for an adequate diet.
10. We are suppose to read all of chapters seven and answer the questions for tomorrow's class.
11. Led by Daniel Webster, the Whig party was one of the two major political powers in the United States from 1834 and 1852.
12. By passing sunlight through a prism, the light is separate into a spectrum of colors.
13. The scientific method consists of forming hypotheses, collect data, and testing results.
14. In spite of the inclement weather the tennis tournament went ahead just as the players had started putting their rackets into.
15. Putting a large amount of information on a map, a variety of symbols are used.
16. Having lost the election, the presidential candidate intends supporting the opposition despite the objections of his stall.
17. Because early balloons were at the mercy of shifting winds, they are not considered a practical means of transportation until the 1850s.
18. Kiwi birds search the ground with the bills for insects, worms, and snails to eat.
19. The diary it was kept secret until the end of the war in fear of reprisals by the occupying army.
20. Since vitamins are contained in a wide variety of foods, people seldom lack of most of them.