1. During wedding ceremonies in the United States guests are usually silence.
2. Supersonic transport such the Concorde will probably be widely accepted as soon as problems of noise and atmospheric pollution are resolved.
3. Some religions have none deity but are philosophies that function instead of religions.
4. A vine climbs from one tree to another, continuing to grow and support itself even when the original supporting tree is not longer alive.
5. Every candidate under considering for a federal job must undergo a thorough medical examination.
6. Vaslov Nijinsky achieved world recognition as both a dancer as well as a choreographer.
7. In a corporation the approval of a majority of stockholders may be required before a major decision can be done.
8. A fiber-optic cable across the Pacific went into service in April 1989, link the United States and Japan.
9. A good artist like a good engineer learns as much from their mistakes as from successes.
10. Almost all life depends to chemical reactions with oxygen to produce energy.
11. If a rash occurs within twenty-four hours after taking a new medication, the treatment should discontinued.
12. When one experiences a change in diet by, for example, moving to a new location, you may also experience temporary problems with the digestive tract.
13. The process of making Egyptian sun-dried mud brick are much the same today as it was in prehistoric times.
14. The best way to eliminate a pest is to controlling the food accessible to it.
15. The professor told him to write a short but it must be comprehensive paper about the experiment.
16. Mumps are a very common disease which usually affects children.
17. The symptoms of diabetes in the early stages are too slight that people don't notice them.
18. We know that in 1000 A.D. Leif Eriksson landed on the North American coast, and that him and his Norwegian companions were the first white men to see the New World.
19. Hyde Park, the family estate of Franklin D. Roosevelt, sets on top of a bluff overlooking the Hudson River.
20. After he had ran for half a mile, he passed the stick to the next runner.