1. Each of the nurses report to the operating room when his or her name is called.
2. Because blood from different individuals may different in the type of antigen on the surface of the red cells and the type of antibody in the plasma, a dangerous reaction can occur between the donor and recipient in a blood transfusion.
3. Both viruses also genes are made from nucleoproteins, the essential chemicals with which living matter duplicates itself.
4. Although the Red Cross accepts blood from most donors, the nurses will not leave you give blood if you have just had a cold.
5. Economists have tried to discourage the use of the phrase "underdeveloped nation" and encouraging the more accurate phrase "developing nation" in order to suggest an ongoing process.
6. Since infection can cause both fever as well as pain, it is a good idea to check a patient's temperature.
7. Nuclear powers production in the US is controlled by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission [NRC].
8. The intent of the Historical Society is to restore old buildings and the increase of interest in the history of the area.
9. The volume four of our encyclopedia set has been missing for two months.
10. Professor Duncan teaches both anthropology as well as sociology each fall.
11. Because helicopters are capable of hovering in midair, they are particularly useful for rescue missions, military operates, and transportation.
12. All of we students must have an identification card in order to check books out of the library.
13. Sometime several nations become partners in a larger political state, as for example, the four nations joined in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
14. The Gray Wolf, a species reintroduced into their native habitat in Yellowstone National Park, has begun to breed naturally there.
15. Major advertising companies have traditionally volunteered its time to public service accounts.
16. Coconut oil produces a soap whom will lather in salt water as well as fresh.
17. The organizers of the charity were more than surprised at how many people lined up to receive the clothes donating by the outgoing mayor.
18. Until recently, women were forbidden by law from owning property.
19. Rudolph Nureyev has become one of the greatest dancer that the ballet world has ever known.
20. Tea did not become popular in Europe until the mid 17th century when it has been first imported to England and Holland.