1. Before television became so popular, Americans used to entertain each other in the evening by playing games, saying stories, and singing songs.
2. The professor had already given the homework assignment when he had remembered that Monday was a holiday.
3. Akuce Ganuktibm, she spent her life working with the health and welfare of the families of workers.
4. It is extremely important for an engineer to know to use a computer.
5. The master of ceremonies announced in a loud and clear voice and told that the dinner would be late due to unforseen circumstances.
6. Narcissus, a character in mythology, gazed at his own image in a pool so ardently that he fell into itself and downed.
7. The professor was considering postponing the examination until the following week because the student's confusion.
8. Sinaitic is the name of an alphabet which developed their symbols from Egyptian hieroglyphics.
9. The native people in the Americas were referred to as Indians because, according to the believe at the time, Christopher Columbus had reached the East Indies.
10. After to have won the light-heavyweight title at the 1960 Olympic Games, Muhammad Ali began to box professionally.
11. There are many different ways of comparing the economy of one nation with those of another.
12. He said he must come to the party if he finishes his assignment for next week's seminar.
13. The basic law of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are taught to all elementary school students.
14. Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concert since she was seventeen years old.
15. The need for a well-rounded education was an idea espoused by the Greeks in time of Socrates.
16. To assure the safety of those workers who must handle radioactive material, the employer should not leave them enter contaminated areas without protective clothing.
17. The religion attempts to clarify man's relationship with a superhuman power.
18. In 1975, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, the average life expectancy for people born during that year is 72.4 years.
19. Many of the famous advertising offices are located in Madison Avenue.
20. When he took the ticket out of from his pocket, a hundred dollar bill fell to the floor without his noticing it.