In this section you will find a number of listening comprehension tests which are based on the second part of the Test Of English for International Communication. These tests will help you practise and improve your business listening skills and you will also learn many new phrases. Here is how you should complete the tests:
Click on the MP3 player to listen to a question and three possible answers.
Click on the 'View Answer' button to see the correct answers.
You can listen to the recording as often as you like. If you want to see the transcript (the text) of the recording, please click on the 'View Transcript' button.
Lesson 27: A conversation between two students 2
Click on the MP3 player to listen to a question and three possible answers then choose the best answer to the question.
1. Which best describes the thrust of this conversation?
2. Where does this conversation most likely take place?
3. Why does the young woman exclaim that math can be dangerous?
4. Why does the young man say this: "You'd better burn some midnight oil tonight, then"?
5. What will the young man most probably do next?